Our Wedding

No choice of food

Being the only carteen here inside loyang offshore supply base, the chinese store that sells mixed veges and meat was terrible. No one complain? Or I am the only unlucky one. First time incident was the rice they gave, was smelly. It seems they the rice overnight but didnt put it in the fridge. It smells and uneable, the sour type of smell. In the end i only eat the veges and meat.
After some time I decide to try again, everything was ok until last few days, I bought porridge, cabbage, egg, meat. When I taste the porridge, alamak…the same smell, spoil! Ok so I only left with the veges and meat. I almost finsih all my veges than i saw something inside…a housefly! Really jialat, whats wrong, my colleauge saw it too, she look at her rice, than she decide she stop eating and throw it away. Hers seem ok, so can I say I am the only one?
Its seem like being the only stall in here selling mixed veges rice, they can do this kind of things, selling customers this kind of food? Its lucky i didnt have tummy upset. I think for a very long period i will not buy from them, or never buy from them again. Maybe i should report them, should i? Anyway its over, no point saying anything. I will only eat malay food, slice fish bee hoon or chicken rice.
Maybe i will start bringing veges over to make salad for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment