Our Wedding

Company Event

Every year there will be afew times where company will arrange an event, hoping everyone will attend. There will be a talk by the boss, feel free to ask any question, all your questions will be answered. Send your questions via email to the HR Manager, she will consolidate all the mails and send to boss as anonymous. Well well, who really dare to ask? I dont believe boss wont know who ask what questions.
Seems like this time round not many people ask questions, I was told that always a lot of people ask questions, but this time is to email to HR Manager, so no one really want to ask. Why? It seems like not many people like her and feel she cant keep secret, she might just tell her boyfriend and soon whole dept will know. (BTW, she is married, her boyfriend also married) Saying boss wont know, do you believe it?
My colleague ask me how? Her director ask her to ask questions too, she told me she got nothing to ask and don’t dare to ask. I agree with her. To us, very simple, everything is about money. What we want is money only, other things we are really not interested. Will people ask if boss will give bonus? How many mths bonus? Increment alot anot? I think this type of questions will be put aside. In the end she didnt send email at all, she will just say she didnt have time to send if they happen to ask her.
Lucky i dont have to send any email, i hate this kind of event, really a waste of time, sit there hear you talk, i would rather go home and talk to my poohs... hug my pillow and sleep. They are going to give speech for at least 1 hour plus, than its buffet time, by the time everything clear will be almost 9pm. Reach home 930pm to 10pm. Isnt it a waste of time?
Too bad have to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment